We can offer attractive rates on the fast catamaran and car ferry services operating between Marmaris and Rhodes both for individual travelers and groups.Rhodes Ferry Lines
The island has several sandy coasts. The beaches in the north side of the island are more affected by winds. Most of the coasts underwent touristic development and have easy access and various services. Some of the most visited beaches are: Nomikou-Barbagianni sandy beach extending from the city of Kos to the surrounding areas. It is an organized beach with umbrellas and deck-chairs, water sports, restaurants and bars. Zourouni sandy beach is an organized beach with umbrellas and deck-chairs, water sports, bars and loud music. Nautical Club beach with fine sand is awarded with the European Union blue flag. Milos beach with fine sand, which is also awarded with European Union blue flag. There is a coastal bar with loud music and frequent concerts.
- Lambi beach has small rocks followed afterwards by fine sand. It is a beach that usually has waves.
- Karnagio beach is located in a quiet area, with fine sand and shallow waters.
- Psalidi beach, with rocks, that makes it ideal for spear fishing. There are restaurants and taverns here.
- Aghios Fokas beach is located in a quiet area with black sand and steep depth.
- “Esperides” beach with thick sand and peddles located in a quiet area.
- Thermes beach with abrupt depth surrounded by steep rocks. There you can find warm thermal spas.
- In the north side of the island you will find Tigkaki beach with white sand and shallow waters awarded by the EU with blue flag. It is an organized beach with umbrellas and deck-chairs, water sports, restaurants, taverns and bars. It is ideal for wind surfing.
Marmari beach with fine sand and shallow waters is also awarded with blue flag by the EU. You will find there many coastal taverns.
- “Tam-tam” beach just before Mastichari with fine sand. It is an organized beach with umbrellas, deck-chairs and water sports, ideal for wind surfing.
- Limnionas beach with fine white sand and usually wavy waters.
In the south side of the island you can swim in:
- Kardamena beach with fine sand and shallow waters. It is an organized beach with umbrellas and deck-chairs, water sports, restaurants and bars.
- In Kefalos location you will find Sunny Beach, Marcos beach and Paradise beach with fine sand. They are all organized beaches with umbrellas and deck-chairs, water sports, restaurants and bars.
- In the same area you will find Camel beach, located in a gulf with rocks and white sand. There are coastal bars.
- Aghios Stefanos beach has very cold waters.
- Kamari beach is covered with sand and rocks. There you can find water sport facilities and taverns.
- Aghios Theologos beach with white sand is ideal for spear fishing.
Array ( [idcontent] => 175 [language] => en_US [code] => popup [title] => Popup [secondary_title] => [link] => [link_target] => _blank [content] =>
Due to security measures taken by official institutions our expedetions optional ticket sales will be made between 01 July and 31 July. Due to Corona vırus the schedules can be canceled or the date can be changed.[status] => 1 [frontpage] => 0 [short_content] => [datetime1] => 2020-03-12 00:00:00 [datetime2] => 2020-03-12 00:00:00 [image1] => [image2] => [image3] => [file] => [created_at] => 2020-03-12 20:43:47 [updated_at] => 2020-06-26 16:24:49 [tags] => [seo_url] => popup-003658293520299072 [meta_keywords] => [meta_description] => [meta_title] => )